Air Flow: Extra strength breathing aid, liquid
A respiratory aid designed to help open the upper respiratory and nasal passages for better wind capability, Air Flow also aids in the temporary relief of coughs associated with minor upper respiratory tract issues or mild bronchial irritations.
Active ingredients: Potassium iodide, eucalyptus oil and menthol
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin.
When to use
- Nasal passage expansion
- seasonal allergies
- upper respiratory issues
- Pre-Race ... Barrel Racers and Race Horses trainers love this product
How to use
Recommended dose as a breathing aid to increase wind capability:
- Give ½ to 1 oz (15-20 mL) of AirFlow liquid by oral syringe, once or twice daily for 2 days prior to the race or event.
- Give 20mL of AirFlow liquid by oral syringe 1-3 hours before the race or event.
Recommended dose as a breathing tonic for temporary relief of nasal congestion, cough or minor throat irritation:
Give ½ oz (15 mL) of liquid AirFlow by oral syringe twice daily until normal activity and health returns.
- Shake well before use
- Store at room temperature
- Take care around eyes and mucus membranes. Wash area with warm water if irritation occurs
- Consult with a veterinarian before use.
- Do not administer more than recommended for fear of burning the throat.
Here are what our customers say.